The Rebel Legion was initially founded to unite people with a passion for making and wearing “light side” Star Wars reproduction costumes, but over the years we have expanded our mission to include volunteer charity work. The Rebel Legion’s costumers are available for hospital visits, walk-a-thons, fundraisers and events sponsored by/in support of charity and community causes. If you would like the Rebel Legion to appear at your upcoming event, please contact us or fill out our appearance request form.
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Heart Association Heart & Stroke Walk
- Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area
- The George Mark Children’s House
- Grant Imahara STEAM Foundation
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network PanCan Purple Stride
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Bay Area
- Shriners Children’s Hospital
- Toys for Tots
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (Oakland and San Francisco)
Endor Base also proudly works with organizations such as local animal shelter adoption campaigns, local libraries, and many other educational and charity groups!