- This event has passed.
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk
October 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Endor Base will once again be joining this fantastic fundraiser with our friends at the Down Syndrome Connection of the Great Bay Area!
The Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area celebrates October’s Down Syndrome Awareness month with the annual Bay Area Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk and Family Picnic. The event brings together nearly 1,500 people to celebrate abilities with a 1/4 mile walk along the track for teams, carnival games, food trucks, pumpkin patch, character appearances, music and more. It is our largest fundraiser of the year and we hope to raise $225k to support programs which:
– Connect families to resources and other families.
– Provide one-of-a-kind programs for all ages.
– Continue essential support services for the entire family.
– Bring opportunities for empowerment and growth through education.
– Develop strategic alliances with education, medical and mental health communities.
Covid Policy: We will follow local county and/or state guidance on mask requirements at the time of event.